May 26, 2012

Welcome to my Dedicated Servers blog


Welcome to my new blog on dedicated servers. My work is Internet-based, from web design to enterprise applications. And day by day, the need for dedicated servers is higher in the world of Internet developing, whether for web portals, business applications or web services.


My idea is to tell you about the various alternatives on the market, to show you cheap servers with good performance, and to compare features and prices.




Ok, so I need a Dedicated Server. But what is that exactly?


When we have one or more sites with lots of visitors and databases or when we develop applications or web services for management, a hosting service may not be enough. We need full access to the server, not only to configure and optimize it to our needs, but also to avoid sharing the bandwidth and CPU with other websites.


And that's when a dedicated server appears as a solution: By hiring this service, we have at our disposal an exclusive  PC, but within a controlled server environment and external management.


I hope this guide will help you to find your next cheap dedicated server.


Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment